Pistachio Almond Banana Kulfi
Ripe banana (1)
Milk (1 cup/200 ml)
Milk Powder (1 cup/50 gm)
Condensed Milk (4 oz/ 115 gm)
Few almonds and pistachios
- Peel and slice banana.
- Cover with cling wrap/foil and freeze for 2 hours.
- Blend frozen banana slices with a tbsp of milk.
- Add rest of milk and blend till no lumps are left.
- Add alomonds, milk powder and condensed milk. Blend.
- Sprinkle few crushed pistachios at the bottom of moulds in which kulfi is being set.
- Transfer kulfi mix in moulds. Sprinkle few pistachios on top.
- Cover with a cling wrap/foil. Freeze for 8-10 hours or until set well.
De-mould kulfi. Enjoy!!