Maggi noodles cake with masala packet (1)
Water (225 ml)
Minced garlic (1 tsp)
Chopped Onions ( 2 tbsp)
Chopped green pepper/capsicum (2 tbsp)
Chopped carrots (2 tbsp)
Green peas (2 tbsp)
Grated processed cheese ( 3-4 tbsp/as per choice)
- Set a pan to heat at medium.
- Add 1 tsp butter. Allow to melt.
- Add garlic. Saute. Add onions and saute for a minute.
- Add capsicum and carrots, and saute for a minute.
- Add green peas and saute.
- Add water. Transfer contents of masala packet. Mix. Add 2 tbsp cheese and mix.
- Cover with a lid and let boil.
- Add maggi noodles cake broken in to smaller pieces.
- Cover and cook for 2 minutes.
- Cook uncovered for 2 minutes.
- Add salt and chilli flakes as required.
- Switch off heat and allow to rest for a minute.
- Serve hot garnished with grated cheese.